1. Do you wait until the last minute to do things?
2. Do you wait until a crisis arises or the semester has ended before taking action?
3. Do you avoid setting personal deadlines and sticking to them?
4. Do you often do things quickly, but incorrectly, and then have to redo them?
5. Do you spend a lot of time on routine and trivial things?
6. Do you avoid setting a daily schedule for how you want to use your time?
7. Are you bad at establishing priorities? Do you treat everything as if it were equally important?
8. Do you have a hard time saying no to requests or invitations?
9. Do you often spend time socializing instead of working?
10. Do you often get distracted and read things that aren't essential to finishing your work at hand?
11. Do you spend too much time on the phone or texting?
12. Are you guilty of not having clear goals or objectives for what you want to do?
13. Do you rarely ask other people for help?
14. Do you have trouble listening to or reading instructions on how to do things?
15. Do you often find it difficult to begin a paper or project?
16. Do you ever over schedule and take on too many commitments?
17. Do you start a task, put it aside, start another, put it aside, and continue doing this so that you rarely finish any one project?
18. Do you pack your schedule so full that you don’t have time if an emergency arises?