eLearning Professional Development Grants are designed to facilitate professional development activities that increase student engagement, facilitate greater instructor efficiency, and enable anytime/anyplace learning by extending eLearning or information technology skills and knowledge beyond customary job training. Recipients are awarded up to $2,000 (funding requires a 1:1 match (cash or in-kind) from unit, department, or other source). Please note, this grant cannot be used toward funding production work.
This online form does not
permit saving work and continuing at a later time. Thus, please keep a draft copy elsewhere (Word, Notepad, SimpleText, etc.) before submitting your form.
with questions regarding this grant or application form.
1. Person requesting grant funds
2. Co-submitter (if applicable)
3. Department Chair, Director, or Dean (if not person requesting funds)
4. Financial officer for department, unit, or area (if known)
5. Select the following theme(s) furthered by this proposed activity.
6. The proposed eLearning professional development activity can best be described as being for:
9. What role(s) will you play in the proposed activity?
Provide the amount requested from LT and the funds already secured. Note, there is a 1:1 (Secured funds:LT funds) ratio requirement for this grant. LT contribution maximum is $2,000. For Per Diem rates, visit: http://www.gsa.gov/HP_01_Requested_perdiem
Also, briefly describe how the funds will be used toward the proposed activity.
16. Application submitter (if different from the person requesting funds)
17. I agree to and accept the following statements: