Hi, thanks for agreeing to fill in our feedback survey. This helps us to understand what teachers want, and gain, from the event. We want to make the event as useful as possible.
There are 41 questions in this survey, but most of them aren't compulsory. Of course, the more you can tell us, the more help that is.
4. Would you participate again?
5. Would you recommend it to a colleague?
From a technical viewpoint, how did you find using the site?
14. Do you think your students have a more positive view of science?
15. Do you think your students have a more nuanced view of science?
16. Do you think they feel more able to debate and discuss science issues as a result of taking part in I'm a Scientist?
18. Have you seen any evidence that students are more confident in their opinions?
20. How did you feel that the event performed at...
29. How did you find the following parts of the site?
How did you find the teacher briefing notes?
35. If you booked a live chat, how did you book it?